Firmware Version 5.3000 Update for iLX-702D
This update is specifically intended for users with the iLX-702D. There is one firmware update per unit. If you are not sure if you need this update please contact your dealer.
*Note please ensure you download and apply the correct update for your unit.
Firmware Instructions and release notes
For firmware version 5.3000 update instructions and features, download the pdf guide here.
Please note: The Update is not required for Alpine units with Firmware versions “5.3000” or higher.
- Volume Control: General volume control has been changed from a general volume for all applications to application specific;
– General Audio volume (Radio/ USB/ Bluetooth/ AUX/ HDMI DVD/ CD playback
– Hands Free Calling
- Parking Support with Front and Rear Camera: When front and rear camera are connected using KCX-250MC Multi Camera Selector, the image will automatically change from rear to front camera. To accomodate for front and rear camera support the camera image will be displayed for 10 seconds or until the vehicle speed exceeds 16kms per hour. Importantly, if your installation is using a factory installed or third party reverse camera the rear camera installation must be active when the vehicle accessories is engaged to prevent the camera image displaying a blank screen. For more information refer to the instructions and features pdf guide here.
- Search Function and Folder UP/DN: The search button has been moved from main source menu to the function key area of the BT/ USB/ iPod mode.
- Operation: Swipe operation for source or screen change has been disabled and large touch areas were implemented instead.
- Setting Audio Mute On/Off while Backing up: The sound can be muted when shifting into reverse gear.
- Added toggle switch for 10 second camera delay.
Firmware Version 5.3000 only for the iLX-702D
Click here to download the firmware update for the iLX-702D.
*This update is not compatible with Mazda BT-50 iLX-702D M units.
Requirements and limitations
- Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- USB stick with minimum capacity 1 GB (recommended 4GB USB version 3)