This update is specifically intended for users with the Alpine IVE-W535ABTi Mobile Media Station. One update per unit.
Download and Install instructions:
1) Unzip the downloaded update file folder to a freshly formatted USB memory thumb drive. Do not change the file folder name. The update file folder should be the only data contained on the USB memory thumb drive.
2) Turn on your ignition, and connect USB memory thumb drive to the USB connector of the IVE-W535ABTi.
3) Press “OK” button when update message appears on the screen. During the update, a progress bar will appear. It will take approximately 15 minutes to complete the update. DO NOT turn off your car’s ignition during the update process.
4) When the firmware update is completed, your IVE-W535ABTi will restart automatically.
5) Turn off the vehicle’s ignition, remove the USB memory thumb drive and turn the ignition back on to finalize the firmware update. Confirm the firmware version number displayed as “1.302” in the Setup Menu of the IVE-W535ABTi.