This update is specifically intended for users with the Alpine INE-Z928E Navigation System. One update per unit. This is not a navigation map update. If you are not sure if you need this update, please contact customer service for help.
Please download and follow the detailed instruction manual contained in the download package.
1) Unzip the downloaded update file folder to a freshly formatted USB memory thumb drive. Do not change the file folder name. The update file folder should be the only data contained on the USB memory thumb drive.
2) Turn on your ignition, and connect USB memory thumb drive to the USB connector of the INE-Z928E.
3) Press “OK” button when update message appears on the screen. During the update, a progress bar will appear. It will take approximately 15 minutes to complete the update. DO NOT turn off your car’s ignition during the update process.
4) When the firmware update is completed, your INE-Z928E will restart automatically.
5) Turn off the vehicle’s ignition, remove the USB memory thumb drive and turn the ignition back on to finalise the firmware update. Confirm the firmware version number displayed as “1.302” in the Setup Menu of the INE-Z928E.