7" Receiver with Apple CarPlay
The innovative iLX-007E In-Dash System with Apple CarPlay brings you a smarter way to use your iPhone on the road. Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an incredibly intuitive way to make calls, use Maps, listen to music and access messages with just a word or a touch. When Apple CarPlay is used on the iLX-007E, users can control Apple CarPlay from the 7-inch screen or activate Siri for minimised distraction.
Owner's Manual (PDF)
Locate a Dealer
- Features & Specifications
Expand Your System with These Options
- Memory Presets: FM:18 / MW:6 / LW:6
- Memory: Auto Memory
- Seek Mode: Local / DX Selection
Connection for iPhone and iPod®
- Compatibility for iPod®/iPhone®: Works with Apple CarPlay; iPhone5S,iPhone5C, iPhone5, iPhone 6, or iPhone 6 plus
- Connection: KCU-471I (Not Included) or Apple Lightning Cable
- Artwork Display
- Available Selections: Playlist/Artist/Album/Song/Podcast/Genre/Composer/Audiobook
- Alphabet Search
- Direct Up/Dn: Playlist/Artist/Album/Podcast/Genre/Composer
- M.I.X. (Shuffle) Capability: Song, Albums, All
- Battery Charging
Connection for USB
- USB Connection: USB Extension Cable Included
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- Subwoofer Phase Select
- BASS ENGINE SQ
- Equalizer: Flat, Pops, Rock, News, Jazz, Electrical Dance, Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Country, Classical
- 9-band Parametric Equalizer:
- Time Correction: 6-Channel Digital Time Correction
- Crossover: Digital Crossover Setting
- Alpine TuneIt™ App Ready :
- Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
- Display: 7 inch High Resolution Display
- Control Type: Capacitive Touch Screen
- High Grade Audiophile Design:
- Camera Connection: 1 Camera Input
- AUX Input: 1 A/V AUX Input (Requires KCE-250iV)
- PreOut: 3 PreOuts (2V, Front/Rear/Subwoofer)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
- Auto Dimmer
- Power Antenna Lead
- Remote Turn-On
- Remote Control Ready
- Screen Size: 7 inch
- LCD Type: Transparent Type TN LCD
- Operation System: TFT Active Matrix
- Number of Picture Elements: 1,152,000 pixels (800 x 3 x 480)
- Effective Number of Picture Elements: 99.99%
- Illumination System: White LED Backlighting
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 4 Ω @14.4V Æ‡%THD+N, S/N 80dBA (ref.1W into 4 Ω), 18W x 4
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power Output: 4 x 50 W
- Tuning Range: 87.7 - 107.9 MHz
- Mono Usable Sensitivity: 9.3 dBf (0.8 µV / 75 ohms)
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity: 13.5 dBf (1.1 µV / 75 ohms)
- Alternate Channel Selectivity: 80 dB
- Signal-to-Noise (S/N) Ratio: 60 dB
- Stereo Separation: 35 dB
- Capture Ratio: 2.0 dB
- Tuning Range: 530 - 1079MHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IEC Standard): 22.5 µV / 27 dBf
Connection for USB
- USB Requirements: USB 1.1/2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 1,000 mA
- USB Class: Mass Storage Class, Play From Device
- File System: FAT 16/32
- MP3 Decoding: MPEG-1/2 AUDIO Layer-3
- AAC Decoding: ACC-LC Format ''.m4a'' File
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to +15
- Subwoofer Phase Setting: 0° or 180°
- BASS ENGINE SQ: 5Mode, Level 0 to +6
- High Pass Filter: 20 / 25 / 31.5 / 40 / 50 / 63 / 80 / 100 / 125 / 160 / 200 Hz
- Low Pass Filter: 20 / 25 / 31.5 / 40 / 50 / 63 / 80 / 100 / 125 / 160 / 200 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 1): 20 - 100 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 2): 63 - 315 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 3): 125 - 500 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 4): 250 - 1k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 5): 500 - 2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 6): 1k - 4k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 7): 2k - 7.2 k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 8): 5.8k - 12k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 9): 9k - 20k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Gain): -7 to +7
- Time Correction: 0.0 - 9.9ms (0.1ms step)
- Application Volume Level: -14 to +14
- High Pass Filter (Slope): Off / -6 / -12 / -18 / -24 dB/oct.
- High Pass Filter (Gain): -12 to 0 dB
- Low Pass Filter (Slope): Off / -6 / -12 / -18 / -24 dB/oct.
- Low Pass Filter (Gain): -12 to 0 dB
- Din Size: 2DIN
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 100 x 75.5 mm
- Chassis Size (WxHxD) in: 7'' x 3-7/8'' x 3''
- Power Requirement: 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 2 V / 10k ohms
- AUX Audio Output Level: 1.2 V / 10k ohms
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30°
- Weight: 0.9 kg (1lbs 15oz.)
6 Disc DVD/DivX/MP3/WMA/AAC Changer
This 6 Disc changer is a great investment for anyone who likes to play a variety of discs. It plays DVD-Video, CD audio and CD Video discs, and will play back DivX, MP3, WMA and AAC formats. The changer can be installed horizontally or vertically. Place it under the glove compartment, or inside it, almost anywhere thanks to the compact design and adjustable mounting capabilities.
Ai-NET lets you connect to compatible Alpine head units, or standalone mode allows integration with virtually any AV system.
Mobile Digital TV Receiver
The TUE-T150DVA provides reception of high quality digital TV broadcasts that is even better than previous tuners. In case reception is lost an Auto Scan function activates immediately. KAE-210DVA Antennas Included.
Add higher output and more dynamic response with this easy-to-install head unit power upgrade. The KTP-445U Universal Power Pack amplifies the head unit power output, resulting in a 150 percent power increase over the original power from the head unit's built-in amplifier.
The Alpine KTP-445A Head Unit Power Pack is an easy-to-install power upgrade amplifier that allows you to add higher output and more dynamic response to your Alpine head unit. The KTP-445A amplifies your Alpine head unit's power output, resulting in a 150% power increase over the original power from the head unit's built-in amplifier.
Rear View Camera
The HCE-C91C is an all-new reverse camera, providing a clear view of obstacles such as pedestrians, other vehicles and obstructions behind the vehicle.
Featuring an angled design, the HCE-C91C can be installed with a factory look, while still offering maximum visibility. Automatic white balance adjustment and excellent low light performance make the HCE-C91C perfect for both day and night use. Plus, the 100° horizontal viewing angle means you can see a wide area, for maximum safety and maneuverability.
Designed for easy installation, the HCE-C91C has compact wiring with no black box, meaning only power and video connections are required.
Responsive To The Touch
Through its 7-inch Capacitive Touchscreen the iLX-007E is designed for use in the car with your iPhone through Apple CarPlay. Conveniently located volume, track, home and Siri hard keys are accessible for quick access and simple control.
Become a Tuning Expert with Alpine TuneIt™
Download the Alpine TuneIt free app onto your iPhone and create a user profile about your vehicle and Alpine sound system. Settings that can be adjusted include Time Correction, Parametric EQ, Crossover, and Media Xpander. You can make and save up to 100 different sound settings in your account, which is helpful if you want various settings to use for specific types of music.
Other features include:
- Upload numerous preset vehicle choices for easier sound system tuning
- Share your sound tunings on Facebook with friends
- Adjust BassEngine SQ bass characteristics for different types of music
See Beyond Traditional Blind Spots
Alpine makes it easy to add Drive Assist camera systems to any Alpine AVN system. Choose from a variety of camera systems that make parking a breeze. Alpine cameras are durable and specifically designed for wide-angle and multi-angle views for front and rear applications.
Apple CarPlay uses Siri voice control specifically for driving scenarios. Tell Siri what you’d like to listen to and Siri will be on it. Want a text message read or sent? Siri has that handled. Have calls to take and return on the road? Siri is the perfect copilot for that. Siri can seamlessly be activated from the dedicated hard button on the iLX-007E and on your steering wheel controls (if applicable).
Wherever you go, let Apple CarPlay show you the way. The utter simplicity of Apple Maps will guide you through turn-by-turn spoken directions, interactive 3-D views, traffic conditions and estimated travel time – all from your dashboard.
When life calls, let your voice do all the work. With Apple CarPlay, you can use the interactive touchscreen or ask Siri to make calls, return calls and check voicemail.
Enjoy a better way of text messaging with friends and family with Apple CarPlay when you’re on the road. Through your voice commands, Siri can do all the heavy lifting by sending, reading and replying to your text messages so that you never have to glance at your phone while behind the wheel.
Never skip a beat again with full control of your iPhone’s music with Apple CarPlay. Either use the touchscreen or tell Siri what you would like to listen to.
Keep the entertainment going through Apple CarPlay supported select third party audio apps that you already use on your iPhone.
For more information and updates on third party apps supported by Apple CarPlay, please visit the Apple CarPlay website.